Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Note For You

A Note For You
Hi!

Here is another card that I made using one of the wonderful images designed
by Tracey Malnofski, the artist that created this stamp for Squigglefly to work
with this image. I'm honored to do this for her. This image is not yet release.

Don't you think this little girl is super cute.

She'd make a great Teacher gift. Darn, sometimes I just wish we had kiddos so
I could do cool things like make Teacher gifts.

Oh, well right now I'm trying to get past the teething and potty stage with
Newton.
CIMG0888
This is a picture of Newton with a couple of his chew toys. We're still not
sure which one he prefers. I'm afraid it might be the laptop = /

Oh well he is cute though don't you think.

And it's funny I don't remember Einstein being like this as a puppy but then
when we were going through some of his puppy toys I did find a muzzle and
then I remembered that yup. He was once a bite-y puppy too.

This is Einstein on his 1st day home.
Not my present, but I'll help open it.
See he was into everything too.

Now he's a much more mellow dog. I think taking him on our road trip actually helped to mellow him out.

This is him waiting for our road trip.
Ready to go on vacation

I can't believe how fast he's grown up.

This is him in his carrier on the trip.
Let me out of here!

And this is a month after the trip.
Too big for his cage

But I'm digressing.

This is a mess that Einstein made when he was a bite-y puppy.
The Mess

Thank goodness he's past that phase.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Squigglefly
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock Brick, Sassafras Life is Beautiful "Fawd of you too"

Ink: Copics, Sharpies, Bic Mark-its, Sakura Glaze pen
Accessories: SU! Word Window punch, Modern Label punch


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

5 comments:

  1. Very very cute card! And those puppies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is darling! Your coloring is super and the paper you picked is great too. Your little fur babies are darling! I remember the needle sharp puppy teeth too well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos of your pups! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card!!
    I tried to make a card yesterday and it was awful.
    PLEEEEZ let me know if you're interested in making anymore cards.
    I'm not beneath begging...
    LOL :)

    ReplyDelete