Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We go together

Mary's We go Together
Hi!

This is my 2nd card for the new release tomorrow over at MSB.

Doesn't this chick just rock? She's one of the new images being released tomorrow as
is the sentiment.

I took the card layout from The Angel Company Inspiration Book & Catalogue F/W 2008.

I can't wait to get my kit.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Modern Sugar Blvd
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock Brick, Love Elsie 2645 Roxie Funky Fun

Ink:
Copic R00 Pinkish White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, V06 Lavender, BV04 Blue Berry, Sharpie, Bic Mark-it Honey Brown, Woodsy Brown, Prairie Berry, Stone Grey, Rambunctious Red, Uniball Gel Impact Silver
Accessories: Prima Mulberry Paper Flowers

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so kewl!! This just rocks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so kewl!! This just rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this image and you Rocked it my friend!

    ReplyDelete