Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello Friend

hello friend
Hi!

The Stamping Gods say this card is complete and here's why. Well, really I should say the Adhesive Gods.

While I was just about to finish this card wouldn't you know it I ran out of my adhesive. So then I go to grab the refill and OMG there's no refills in the house. I usually keep at least 5 refills on hand. So then I find some adhesive that I haven't used in FOREVER, but it's still good adhesive, but as it's not the adhesive I use on a regular basis I KNOW there's no refill in the house for it.
So I try to add adhesive onto the sentiment which as you can see is not a very big
piece of paper. And wouldn't you know it ran out too.

The paper is all scrap from my scrap pile. Which is finally organized. I'll have
to share a pic of how I have them organized, but I'm still waiting to finish off
my scrap room.

Also this card is paper pieced and primarily purple as that's the challenge at
Bellas Twisted Challenge over at SCS, check it out here.

I found the sketch for this card on one of my fave blogs for sketches, CPS. It's
CPS# 139.

The sentiment is from TAC it's one of the hostess sets. Have you heard of TAC?
If you have any questions about TAC feel free to email me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com

Materials Used:
Stamps: TAC Thinking of You, Stamping Bella elizabella
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper Boysenberry Delight
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic, W2 Warm Gray No. 2, E00 Skin White, Bic Markit Plumtastic Purple, Polynesian Purple, Lemon Bliss, Yellow Blaze
Accessories: CM Small Circle Shapemaker (large circle), EK Success 1 1/8 punch
Techniques: Paper piecing


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment