Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Curl up with a good book

Hi!

Do you ever have one of those days where you just want to curl up with a good book? Today's one of those for me.

I had a chance to play along with the VSN over at SCS this past weekend.

One of the challenges was to make a bookmark. I will try to post a tutorial on how to do it a little later. For my bookmark I used CTMH Scholastic Paper Packet, it can be found in my CTMH shop.

The book that is being bookmarked below is Twilight, Twilight: Eclipse to be exact. I just love the Twilight series!! I can't wait til Breaking Dawn II comes out. Already have tickets. My ex-sister-in-law bought them for us already. We even have our seats reserved. Sweet!
Paper: CTMH Scholastic Paper Packet
Also my dog Newton wanted to say "Hello!"

He's the cutest little guy. See he's trying to stay still but his tail has a mind of it's own.

Did you know this week is National Dog week. I'll try to see if any of my other fur babies want to take a picture and share with y'all.


Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment