Friday, September 21, 2012

One last card standing

Hi!

OK, so my card isn't really standing it's more laying down. But it's mostly so my cards actually look good for my pics. My DH gave me the idea.

Stamps: Taylored Expressions digis, Stampabilities Luke 1:37
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Accessories: Regency Baker's Twine, EK Success Butterfly Punch, CM Meadow Micro Maker, We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Neutral Baker's Twine

Most of my pics that I take standing usually look all funny. My hubby says that's because you can see they're open and it makes it look that way.

So Thursday was the last day to turn in your submissions for the tryout round of Taylored Expressions Last Card Standing. They will announce on Monday who goes onto the next round. I sure wish I could be one of the lucky ones picked.

Well, today I'm going to CKC San Marcos. Yeehaw! I can't wait to see all the goodies and do the make-n-takes. I didn't sign up for any classes but will definitely make sure my phone is fully charged so I can take pics of the class examples. And maybe if DH is being nice I can borrow the camera.

I'll try to take some pics if I can.

Hope y'all have a great weekend and maybe I'll see you at CKC. I'm only going today, Friday, and DH and I will be visiting my folks tomorrow, Saturday.

Happy crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment