Monday, October 15, 2012

Allegro Grandioso

Hi!

 I love making scenes with my stamps. I think it's one of my most favorite things to do. And I love my Unity stamps and Martha Stewart punches.

I created this card for a couple of challenges:
Part of the challenge from Unity Stamps is to not use any other stamps but theirs. And for
the HYCCT1213 challenge you are to reference this poem:
Hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul
and sings the tune without the words
and never stops at all.


I used the Martha Stewart punch for the "thing with feathers"  in the poem and also for my Things in the Air for the Unity challenge. I also drew some birds flying off in the distance using my Sharpie.

Sadly Card Positioning Systems is retiring the blog. I love that blog. I've used quite a lot of their sketches in the past. So I couldn't let them leave without creating a good-bye card. 


Stamps: Unity Stamp Company Tiny Trinity
Paper: Good Day Subshine Head in the Clouds Paper, SU! Berry Bouquet, ANW Crestwood Black Linen
Ink: CTMH Chocolate, Bic Mark-its Lime Sorbet, Key Lime, Honey Brown, Sharpie
Accessories: Martha Stewart Dove punch, Bazzill Basics Black Dashed
Happy Crafting,
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Lovely!! So glad you played along in the Unity Opportunity 'Things in the Air' Challenge!
    ~JenMarie Taylor

    ReplyDelete