Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Boston birthday wishes

Hi!

Last week was my Boston Terrier
Einstein's birthday.

He's 7!?! I don't know whether to be
happy or melancholy.

You see all my dogs are my babies but especially my Einstein. He's the one that gets to go everywhere with us
and the one that his grandparents and the
rest of the family ask about.

He's the one I prepped the most for. Just like your first born. I read all the books and since he's adopted. I looked through every ad to find just the right one. And the timing had to be just right for DH and me.

And he was bought from a family who owned his mom and dad and he was the runt of his litter. But boy was he the smartest one. He got all excited the day we came to pick him out. He was the only one from his litter who even noticed we were there. And because his parents belonged to the people we bought him from we had to wait just the right amount of time before they would let us take him home. And he's not from some kennel or pet store he's from a family who thought of his mom and dad
as part of their family.

He does have the paperwork to be registered but we never did because we didn't get him to be a show dog or to breed with other dogs. Although there were offers even after he got neutered.

He's the one with a scrapbook and yes I have a lot of his puppy pictures documented. But of course now we have two additional dogs so his scrapbook isn't up to date.

And since he's my baby I worry that I don't spend enough quality time with him. Especially since he is a dog and the longest lifespan for his breed is 11-13 years.

But I know he's happy. I mean just look at his adorable face.

This is my Boston Einstein as a puppy.

This is my baby Einstein now.

And he's what inspired me to create this card.

I created this card for a HYCCT challenge. 
Stamps: Paper Source Dog Archie, TAC Trendy Greetings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Recollections Rhinestone Stickers, CM Custom Cutting System Oval Patterns, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Inverted Scalloped Square SM


Happy crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment