Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Little things

Hi!

Finding out that you,a family member or friend has cancer is such a shock. You don't know what to say, you are angry, frustrated, sad.....the world turns gray. But there is always hope and lot of times, the cancer does not win.

Trust me I know. This year my mom was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer. Sadly the week before that happened my mom lost her sister to the same Cancer. Now you have to understand my aunt was in the Philippines and thank goodness my mom lives here in the US. So the type of treatment they received was different. My family was fortunate that my mom is now in remission. Sadly my aunt didn't have the same result.

That's why I'm so grateful to have been able to participate in the HYCCT challenges. This challenge was to show that hope in our cards, create a project mostly in gray tones, but at one splash of color.
Stamps: TAC Life So Big
Paper: American Crafts Letter Box Warm Wishes
Ink: SU! Going Gray

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment