Friday, February 15, 2013

Love on Film

Hi!

Now don't get scared. I know the title I picked is a bit misleading.

Actually, no film was used for the creating of today's project.

Although it does definitely reflect love.

This week over at the Can You Digi It? blog we have a new challenge.
In honor of Valentine's Day the CYDI Challenge #29 is "Love is in the Air".

For my creation I used the Love Tags set by LilyPink Designs along with
my Sizzix Filmstrip die.

I just love how it turned out. It does sort of remind me of those old classic movies.


Stamps: LilyPink Designs Love Tags for C.Y.D.I.?
Ink: Canon MX700 printer
Accessories: Sizzix Filmstrip

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the filmstrip and the image you used. It does remind me of those old classic movies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love seeing those filmstrip dies.

    ReplyDelete