Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello Mr. Robot-o

Hi!

I had a lot of fun with this week's sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

The sketch was really cute. But as you can tell sometimes I have a problem going 100% off the sketch.

I just have to make each card my own.

However, I do try to keep within the concept of the original sketch.

What do you think?

This card may be given to my DH as his loves after me are electronics and design.


Stamps: TAC Robots
Paper: CTMH White Daisy, Later Sk8r Paper Packet
Ink: CTMH Archival BlackSharpies, Tombow ABT
Accessories: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Sprightly Sprockets

If you have a chance to play with us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We'd love to see what you create based off the sketch.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment