Thank you for joining in our " CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop". The hop goes in a circular path, but if you happen to get lost you can find the blog hop list at the end of this post. The starting point for the hop is The Happy Scrapbooker.
If you are on track you should have just visited, Paige's blog, and you are here now.
For this hop I chose to create a necklace using the NEW Fabric Necklace Kits by CTMH. It will make a wonderful holiday present, whether you create it for the recipient or present it in the kit form.
Plus, you can't beat the price so you can afford to keep one for yourself to wear to those holiday parties you know are on the horizon.
|Accessories: CTMH Fabric Necklace Kit|
Your next stop on the blog hop is April.
CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up
- Diane Tuggle - The Happy Scrapbooker
- Rebecca Brown - Show me Scrapping
- Michelle Bowley - Wandering Scissors
- Carol Loftus - Close to My Heart News!
- Linda Pekrul - Blue Sky Scrapping
- Jamie Barney - Scrapping with Elsa and Sophie
- Paige Dolecki - Stampologist
- Mary Ellen Driggs - Cr8ive M.E. (y'all are HERE)
- April Grigson - Imagine the Possibilities Studio
- Theresa Miller - The Sassy Scrapper
- Brenda Lapp - Crafting for sanity? Or insanity?
- Ashley Denny - Be "hoot"iful Scrapbooking
- Mary Schwimer - Ida's Attic