Friday, October 4, 2013

Operation Write Home WCMD Blog Hop

Hi!

Welcome to Operation Write Home's World Card Making Day Blog Hop!


For this hop we were challenged to make thank you cards based on one of the OWH sketches. The sketch I chose to work with is Sketch #165.



I chose to make mine an AnyHero card. After all the troops do so much for us. Whether the rest of the government is working or not.

Stamps: CTMH Pinwheel, Courage
Paper: CTMH White Daisy

Ink: CTMH Ruby, Pacifica
Accessories: DCWV Uptown Adhesive Ribbon, Martha Stewart Embossed ZigZag edge punch

The other reason I chose to make an AnyHero card is because over the past couple of months my husband has had to go to China for business. When we spoke my husband would share with me how much he missed everyday things like going to the movies or good American cooking.

It made me think about how much we take for granted being here in America. And what the troops really do sacrifice for our freedom.

That's why I'm so happy to participate in this blog hop and to be a supporter of Operation Write Home.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment