Sunday, November 23, 2008

Going to a baby shower



Hi readers!

I went to a baby shower today. It was a lot of fun.
But before I went you know that I had to get a little scrappy. So I created this card as well as a gift bag for the momma-to-be.

Bonus, since this is a card that I created using a stamp set that I got from Michael's $1 bin. I will be submitting it for the swap that I am participating in on Splitcoaststampers(SCS) in the Michael's Dollar Spot Swap.

The gift bag is a Victoria's Secret shopping bag. I must say those are the cutest shopping bags ever. But since it's not like I can reuse the bag for anything else without decorating it. I thought that since the colors are pink and white, anyway, that it would make the bag for a baby shower gift. Plus, I was able to recycle the bag this way.

I used a Sizzix die that I got when I purchased my Big Kick directly from Sizzix. I got an awesome deal on my Big Kick plus 2 Sizzix Die-cuts including shipping was $50. Which is awesome cause if you've gone and priced the Big Kick you'll know that they retail it for $99 and the dies that I bought retail for $15.99 each.

Sorry, if you click on the pics you can see a better pic. It seems that the pics on here get compressed in such a way that they aren't as good as the ones I tried to upload.

I usually get my dh to take the pics for me but he was asleep when I was getting ready for the baby shower. So there wasn't much time.

Happy crafting.

ME

>

No comments:

Post a Comment