Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tech Monday






Hi!

I love going to Hero Arts website and blog. They send me emails 2x a week one with cool new cards and another with great Scrapbook layout ideas. But you've definitely got to check out their blog.

That is where Monday's Technique Challenge on SCS came from.

http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2008/10/29/watch-it-wednesday-mini-card-with-a-surprise/

This is the card that I created for the challenge. I used my Simple Invites acrylic stamp set by CTMH, Best Yet stamp set by SU!, and this cute acrylic stamp set that I got from Memory Depot the set is made by A Muse Artstamps. I also got this cute Holly Berries/Spearmint paper by BasicGrey from Memory Depot.

I used my Quickutz Poinsettia die to make the poinsettia on the tag, the paper that I made it with feels like it's flocked, I actually heat embossed the tag. If you know me you should be amazed because if I want something heat embossed I usually get someone else to do it for me. Hey that heat embosser is pretty scary, I mean I don't even do my own hair. The last time my hair was curled my bridesmaids did it for me because we didn't want to bug my mom at the reception.

The tag is made with the awesome tag shapemaker from CM it's cool because you can either put a whole in the tag with this sneaky little whole punch in the shapemaker or no whole punch.

On the inside is where I used the A Muse acrylic stamp and the CTMH stamp as well as the large circle shapemaker by CM.

Let me just say I love the shapemakers because you get 2 punches for the price of one.

Happy Scrapping,

M.E.

P.S. We can thank dh for the pics turning out way better this time. See that's why he gets to take the pics and I get to scrap them.

No comments:

Post a Comment