Sunday, December 14, 2008

Going Green Challenge

Hi!

This is the card that I created for the LSC Challenge Going Green. I also used this Card Sketch challenge on there too.

We were challenged to recycle supplies.

This card is completely pulled from my scrap shoe box. That's where all my scraps go to hide.

So I can't really say where the paper came from.

Well, I do know that the cute tree paper came from my mil store. I bought it last year for a Thanksgiving card swap.

I love SCS there are such nice ladies on there and really interesting challenges.

And believe it or not since I used paper from my scrap shoe box I didn't actually have to do that much trimming on the card.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.


Materials Used:
Stamps: Hero Arts Happy Day clear stamp set
Ink: Marvy Brush Marker No. 18 dark brown
Accessories: CM Mini Circle Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment