Sunday, January 11, 2009

Butterfly & Pearls

Hi!

I made this card based off of today's Featured Stamper on SCS.

Congrats to jaydekay for being the 101th Featured Stamper.

This is the card that I cased.
Simple Butterfly

I absolutely love my new Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

I think it turned out pretty cute. Although I think my butterfly is definitely more simple than her butterfly. I wish I had the patience to color something that beautifully.

I'm trying my best to use all the stamps that I have especially the ones that I haven't used in a while.

I'm going to try to get rid of the stamps that I don't use probably closer to National Scrapbook Day. That way I give myself a chance to use what I've got. Especially since when I go to other blogs and see scrap rooms I can tell that I don't have nearly that many stamps and I definitely don't have as many as my mil. But since my scrap room right now is the living room I need to take up less space.

Materials Used:

Stamps:
CTMH Whimsical Wings
Paper:
CM Cardstock Taffy, CM Cardstock Brown, CM Cardstock White
Ink: Scrappy Cat Chocolate Truffle, SU! Pixie Pink
Accessories: ribbon, Hero Arts Pearls, SU! Scallop punch
Techniques: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment