Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cheers!

Hi!

I love this card and I think it fits with the time of the year that we are in because I think that all Holiday parties should cease for the December/January month.

Plus, it helps me to do one of my New Year's Resolutions which is to use my stamp sets.

I've had this set for a while but just hadn't actually gotten a chance to use it yet.

This card was made for the SCS FS Challenge.

This is the card that I cased.
Girls Night Out

Thank you for looking. And remember if you can't be creative. Copy but remember to give credit where credit is due.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Micheal's $1 stamp, SU! Background Basics
Paper: CM Cardstock White
Ink: VersaColor VC-156 Raspberry, Scrappy Cat Vanilla Frosting
Accessories: Hero Arts Gemstones

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment