Thursday, January 15, 2009

Matt. 5:4

Hi!

I love this card. I created using the sketch challenge on SCS.

Also I was able to incorporate the Devine Design Bible Verse Challenge 09 too.

And use a stamp that's in my collection but hadn't gotten a chance to use it yet. So I'm able to actually fulfill one of my Resolutions for this year.

And use some designer paper that's been in my collection for a while. Not to mention the flowers, which I got from my CTMH Demo a while ago.

Also, since I can't find my specific tool to fray the paper I've been using my scissors and I actually like the way that it looks better.

Materials Used:

Keywords: BVC09 SC211 Matt 5:4
Stamps: Stampabilities Matthew 5:4 GR1015
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Brown, Taffy, Moda for Daisy D's - Lullaby Small Flowers Pink #14014
Ink: Scrappy Cat Chocolate Truffle, VersaColor vc-82 Black
Accessories: brad, CTMH Flowers

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment