Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Thank you



Dear Readers,

I want to take this time to thank you for your support during the past year. It has been a pleasure serving you with the many products and services Creative Memories offers and sharing the joy of remembering life's favorite moments with photos and stories.

From my home to yours, I wish you a new year filled with moments of love, joy and laughter. May your camera be ready to capture them all!

Warmest wishes,

Happy Crafting.
M.E.
Your Creative Memories Consultant
http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/marydriggs



Hi!

Thank you for your support of my business this year. As a Thank you, please send me an email at cmcmaryd_at_gmail.com and I will take 15% off your order from today until Jan. 3rd. When you email your order directly to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment