Monday, February 2, 2009

Sending love & flowers


Sending love & flowers, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Hi!

Well my dh says I make too many cards.

I say no such thing. There are too many beatiful stamps and paper out there just begging to be used for a card.

I created this card using CPS101 from Card Positioning Systems.

I actually think I will make another card with this sketch today. So I'll let you see what I create. If I do it will use my new Hero Arts Stamp set that I bought while I was at ScrapMania.

I got this designer paper at ScrapMania at Archiver's this Friday when I was there with the girls.

I think the dp is really pretty.

Materials Used:
Stamps: SU! Circle of Friendship
Paper: CM Cardstock Taffy, Raspberry
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Accessories: flowers, brads (from JoAnn's), American Crafts Premium Ribbon Christmas/Winter 1 2008 Spool

Happy Crafting.

M.E.