Monday, February 2, 2009

Time to Relax


Time to Relax, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Hi!

Since I'm not feeling well today. It was time that I relaxed and this is the perfect card for that.

I love these designer papers, although I don't remember who made them. They remind me of the Lilly Pulitzer line. Which I think is just fresh and summery.

I created this card for the Stamp Something Challenge - Summer in Winter Somethings.

I used the card sketch challenge on Card Positioning System CPS#100

Materials Used:
Stamps: Studio G stamp
Paper: Archiver's Cardstock Ivory, CM Cardstock White, Honeydew, Taffy, Pink Lemonade
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black, Copic YG11 Mignonette, RV13 Tender Pink
Accessories: ribbon

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card!! Love the colors...those papers are yummy!!

    TFS...

    ReplyDelete