Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bunny Present

Easter Bunny
Hi!

I did this card using Sketch Saturday's Sketch# 45. Check it out
here.

And I used Basic Grey paper and created an Easter card which
is the challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges, it's
Challenge#29 - Easter/Spring Theme. Check it out here.

I did put my own spin on it though. I had to change it up just a
little by using straight ribbons for the bottom and a scallop shape
for the stamp itself. Other than that it's basically the same as the
sketch.

Easter cards are also the challenge at Our Creative Corner.
Check it out here. As well as on Ann's Creative Nook, here.

Materials Used:
Stamps: CTMH B1324 Bunny Love
Paper: CM Cardstock Honeydew, Basic Grey Pattern Paper Euphoria/Trance/Eup-1260

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Souffle pens
Accessories: Bazzill Basics Ribbon White Dashed, Target ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large, CM CCS - Circles, Fun Flock Cotton Ball White






Happy Crafting.

M.E.