I borrowed this stamp from my friend Stef. You can check her scrap blog here.
The reason I borrowed it is because the new blog SouthernBellaFMS by Funkie Munkie Scraps. Is having a contest for their 1st Featurebella.
What do you get I get if I'm chosen as Featurebella?
1. A link to your blog showcasing ME!
2. Receive a Bag of Bella Goodies from our sponsor, Funkie Munkie Scraps!
3. Be one of the foremost Bellas on the Block!
4. Receive one month FREE Southernbella Club Membership!
5. Automatically be entered in the "Qweenabella" of the Year contest!
6. (It's a surprise what you win if you're named Qweenabella, but they say it does involve a crown and all accessories necessory for "Qween"!)
How awesome would that be.
Which is why I just had to borrow a Stamping Bella stamp. Plus, since this is their 1st time to have a Featurebella they don't have a restriction on what stamp to use.
I love Stamping Bella stamps they're just super cute. Unfortunately, I don't any just yet. Which is why I just had to take this chance.
Voting for the 1st Featurebella is open now and ends May 31st at 10pm CST. Which is why I'm posting it here to let you know about it. If you think my card is the best you should vote for it. I'm Contestant #6. There's only 7 of us. Go here to VOTE.
Remember voting ends May 31st at 10pm CST.
| Stamps: Stamping Bella Lottie and Gussie, Hero Arts Friends Always |
| Paper: CM Cardstock White, Spiced Cider, Raspberry, SU!|
Ink: VersaColor 82 Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic E00 Skin White, R00 Pinkish White, Bic Mark-it Tiki Hut Tan, Adobe Orange, Blue Skies Blue, Oceanview Blue, Yellow Blaze, Lemon Bliss, Lime Sorbet, Margarita Green, Petal Pink, Polynesian Purple, Peach Parfait, Summer Melon, Spica Red
Accessories: CM Square Shapemaker, Corner rounder