Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Class this Saturday

Hi!

I wanted to be sure to apologize to my blog Followers.

I've been sick, working, vacation, got a new puppy, so puppy training, being a wife, daughter, leaving DTs.

Oh, and did I mention I found Twilight. I've read all 4 of the published books and even the 5th unpublished book. I'm hooked. And I'm totally on the Team Edward team.

But I promise that I'm back now and ready to craft.

For today, the project that I'm going to share is actually a Tutorial I wrote up for
PCP and is one of the cards we will be making at my class on Saturday at Mimi's Cafe in Austin.

Feel free to email me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com if you are interested in attending or would like to host your own class.

This is the card:
wild horses

This is the technique tutorial:
Faux Suede Technique

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic masculine card!! I love this technique and haven't done it for a while! TFS!! :)

    Hope you get things smoothed out to where you can relax a bit!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete