Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sorry it's been soooooooooooooo long

Hi!

Sorry it's been a loooooooooooooong time since I posted.

Well, I will post a new card later today.

But for now, I've got 2 cards from the past that are making an appearance because I'm sending my nephews birthday presents today.

Sweet & Funky
This one I'm going to give to my nephew who will be 13 this year. I thought
he would enjoy it. Even if he is at a stage where homemade presents just aren't something he's in to.

After all doesn't every teenage boy want a pic of a hot chic in his locker?

DRS Birthday Creations
And this one is for my other nephew who just turned 2. I figured something colorful and bright. Plus, who can resist this DRS stamp it's just to stinkin' cute.

I won't show you the presents since I want that to be a surprise for my nephews.

But let me say it is not easy to go shopping for 2 boys with such a vast age difference. Especially, since I've never had to think about boys toys at either age
and my dh is a GEEK and proud of it since the 80's.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are just brilliant hun!! I love them both!! The DRS image really rocks!! I love it too!! Have you seen the Christmas hat image so you can plop it on piggy's head?!!

    ReplyDelete