Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010

Val Day 2010

Hi!

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My dh wanted an original card made specifically for him for Valentine's Day.
So although I did dedicate my Love Letter blog hop card to dh I created him a
new one.

I found inspiration from Clear & Simple stamps. And I just had to
CASE(Copy And Share Everything) their card.

Here's the original.
Style Watch CASEd card

For my card I used VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria Archival Multi-surface Chalk
Ink Pad which can be found in The Angel Company catalog. If you are interested
in purchasing VersaMagic ink or have any questions about it feel free to email me
at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com It's amazing ink because it looks good on both white
and black cardstock.

I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the second piece of cardstock. Can't recall
the name right now.
Materials Used:
Stamps: CraftSmart lip stamp (Micheal's), Studio G
Paper: Archiver's Black Linen Cardstock 12x12
Ink: VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

8 comments:

  1. Precious card, Mary! I love the pink and green!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Valentine, love the lipstick kiss stamp on it! Hope your hubby liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky for you that your dh creates new challenges for you. The card is great. Are those your lips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty valentine cards! Love the lip stamp :) Thanks for sharing Mary.

    Hugs,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Using the chalk ink on that dark backgound created a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! The pink on black is so sassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love all the shimmer to it!

    ReplyDelete