Thursday, February 18, 2010

Paw prints and presents

Mary's doggy love

Hi!

I wanted to post this 2 days ago but with work and a sick dh I just haven't
had a chance to sit at my laptop and type.

This adorable little guy comes from The Stamping Boutique of course. I just
love him. And I totally remembered having this great dp in my scrap stash.
I used it when I was making my Einstein's scrapbook.

So of course, I had to use this for my card using this sweet puppy. By the way,
you can find this image here.

The green background paper is also a scrap piece of paper that I just stamped
my puppy paw print stamp on. I actually bought this particular stamp for
when we send cards to family. I usually use it to represent my dogs signature.
Silly I know but they're my kiddos and they don't have the ability to sign for
themselves.

I created this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches #33. This week TSB is
sponsoring them. And of course there is a fun prize involved so you'll want to
go check it out.

Materials Used:
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Puppy Surprise
Ink: Bic Mark-it Honey Brown, Woodsy Brown, Palette Ink Black, VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Accessories: DCWV Dog Adhesive Ribbon


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh...I love the colors!
    Very cute.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love the little puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card - thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, perfect for anyone's birthday :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete