Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Pat's Day

Pinch me I'm Irish

Top O' The Mornin to ya or should I say evenin!

That's my best try at sounding Irish, which clearly I'm not. But
hey aren't we all a little Irish today?

I would have posted this sooner except we just got back from
purchasing our NEW 2010 Subaru Forester in Paprika Red. Very
caliente.

As is the image that I worked with today. OK. I was playing around
with my Paint.Net file again. So no you can't technically get this image
from the website but I promise this is totally a The Digi Shack image.

I picked her up a while ago as Lani Patriotic. However, I don't think
she's up in the store. So she's probably a little outdated. But I love
her. She totally looks like she could kick butt.

Happy St. Pat's Day!!!

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

4 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment for this and that you gave her an Irish flag. {She isn't a Digi Shack image any longer, though she IS adorable!) :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I love your beautiful card. Great job!
    Happy St. Patrick Day!
    Hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - and yes, while she used to be a DigiShack image, she isn't available any longer.

    ReplyDelete