Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flowers and wings

butterflies and flowers

Hi!

This week's challenge that The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring over at
Practical Scrappers. What's the challenge? Well, it's to use Chipboard
and a TSB image.

And the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers challenge this month is from
Cheryl and her challenge to us was to "Think Green".

So that's exactly what I did in more ways than the colors that I used but also
in way of my materials. Mainly my chipboard.

This is how I did it:
P1020329
With some chipboard and my sizzix die. Where'd I get the chipboard? From a
paper pack it was in the back helping to stabilize the paper pack. That's what
I recycled. That's why it's a "Green Card", oh plus there is green in the colors, too.

Oh by the way. Can you tell I LOVE Swinging Cynthia? I do but I can't wait
to share with you the image I'm going to be playing with for TSB's Blog Hop
which will be coming up soon.

Don't you just love that striped dsp that I used? I think it's just super cute.
And it's available from The Angel Company. Have you heard of The Angel
Company? Would you be interested in learning more or shopping with The
Angel Company? I'd be glad to help, just drop me a line at
cr8iveme_at_gmail.com

Materials Used:
Stamps: TSB Swinging Cynthia

Paper: TAC More Mimi
Accessories: Sizzix Flower Layers #4
Ink: Sharpies, Bic Mark-its, Copics

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

7 comments:

  1. She is such a sweet image, I love her, too. Your chipboard accent looks great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great chip board embellishment. I put your name in Mr.Linky on the SBS29 challenge. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! Such an adorable card! Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers :)

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is really cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card and the cutest image! Love the chipboard accent! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!!! Love the sweet image and the chipboard flower is wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cynthia is my favorite image at TSB. I have used Rainy Day and the Tooth Fairy. Love her!!! Love your colors and your creative chipboard! Thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers this week!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete