Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Irish Blessing

Mary's Best O' Luck
Hi!

I've got one more St. Pat's card to share with you and An
Irish Blessing to boot. But first a little more info on this card.

I created this card for the Digital Tuesday Challenge that
The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring this week. The challenge
this week is to create a St. Patty's Day or Lots of Green card.

And the image I used is from The Stamping Boutique she's
Irish Audrey. She's awesome for your St. Patty's Day scrapbook
pages or late St. Patty's Day cards. Or if you are fortunate enough
to have visited Ireland she'd be great for a layout for that too.


An Irish Blessing

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I took Irish dancing as a little girl, so she really "takes me back", lol! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Isn't this just the most adorable image? So glad you could join us at Digital Tuesday this week! Hugs, Anjou

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that card. that blessing is perfect to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just too adorable! I love her and the paper is fabulous! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,

    Susan (SBS29)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love Irish dancing!

    ReplyDelete