Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Changes

Hi!

I'm making some changes to my life and my blog focus.

No worries, there will still be stamping on here of course.

However, the main focus will be on my stamping business which
is with The Angel Company.

I've stepped down from 2 of the 3 Teams that I am currently
on. So I'm no longer on The Stamping Boutique or The Digi
Shack's Design Teams. I am still on the Paper Craft Planet
Tutorial Team.

I still love digital stamps and stamping but now I'm going to
refocus the blog onto rubber stamping with The Angel Company
stamps.

Also, I'm going to start adding more cards to my Etsy Shop -
Cr8ive ME Paper Crafts.

I hope that I can still keep you my loyal followers, but I know
that some of you may leave.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

4 comments:

  1. Mary congrats on your decision!! It sounds like you are going to find some peace and lots of success. BTW -- how would I go about checking out TAC and ordering??

    Have a great night! Blessings and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete