Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ordering through TAC

Hi!

I know you're probably wondering how to order stamps with
The Angel Company through me. Which I truly love and appreciate.

Currently I don't have a website with TAC. Mostly because my
business is still starting and I don't have the funds to spare to start
up my website.

However, you can PAYPAL your order at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com
and I will send it to you ASAP. Plus, by doing it that way I can better take
care of you, by preparing your product the same way that I prep it
for my local customers. Also as a Thank You for doing it that way I will send
you some extras - i.e. card samples, embellishments, etc. that TAC doesn't
send.

To view the catalog. Please visit The Angel Company here. And it will direct
you to what's in the catalog for your area. Also although I know you all
love my blog and supporting me, this will also lead you to a TAC Demo in
your area if you would prefer to order locally.

I'm not trying to create any pressure here to order from me. Just a supportive,
creative environment. Of course, I do truly appreciate any orders you make through
me.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your creativity still! Best wishes for you that all of the changes work well for you!

    ReplyDelete