Saturday, July 28, 2012

Merry Christmas Alice (Yes, I know it's July)

Nothing like a HOT July summer to make you
think about making Christmas cards. ;)

Well, I don't know what the weather's like where
you are but I'm here in TX. Which means it's
HOT. We've been in the 100s for so long, but hey
we do get to wake up in the 80s which feels cool.

This week over at Anyone for Anya? they are
doing a Christmas in July! challenge.

For the sketch on this card I used the Card
Confidence Program Originals book. There is a
TON of card sketches inside, 128 pages worth.
This book is available through CTMH (Close to
My Heart) catalog. Which can be purchased online
or if you wait until August 1st, that's when I
will be signing up for my Consultant kit.

So do you wanna see my super cute Christmas card?

Stamps: TGF Wonderland, Bombshell Stamps Holiday Accessory
Paper: scraps from my stash
Ink: Palette Noir Black, SU Classic Chocolate Chip, SU Stampin' Write Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Regency Baker's Twine
So what do you think?

Have you been working on Christmas cards?
Or maybe Halloween or Thanksgiving cards?

I've been working on all of the above or
at least ideas for them as I'm participating in
a card swap over  at SCS for them. There's still
time and room if you would also like to
participate here. Plus the card swap is a Clean
and Simple swap.

Hope you have a good weekend. We're at home
watching the Olympics.

We're here in the USA so we're definitely
TEAM USA!!!

What's your team?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment