Sunday, September 23, 2012

CKC Goodies


Hi!

I wanted to share with you the awesome goodies I picked up while at CKC San Marcos.

When I bought the SEI packs they were buy 2 get 1 FREE. The other pack was from The Paper Loft.
Can  never have enough paper. Especially at 5 for $1 and 4 for $1. Yes, I even splurged a bit and got some at 51 cents a sheet but that was only like 8 sheets.
Have had these on my wishlist a while
Scary scissors. My friend Steph joked that she wouldn't let me in the car with these.
These are super cool. And I got all 3 bottles for just $12.
Got the die cuts for like $10 a piece. The hexagon ones were just a bit more I think I got them for like $14.
Cutest spools of baker's twin and just $2 a piece for 10 yards.

Sadly, I didn't find any cloud die cuts or cloud punches. Mostly they didn't have any in the same price range as the other die cuts I purchased.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment