Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last of the CKC 2012 Pics

Hi!

I hope y'all are enjoying the pics from CKC 2012 San Marcos.

As you can tell by now I'm better suited at taking pics of objects that don't move and even better when I'm not moving either. LOL

But I thought that if you don't have a chance to attend the best I could do was make an attempt to share some pics with y'all.



Tomorrow I'll post pics of the goodies I picked up while I was there. I tried to be really good and only get the things on my wish list. Sadly I didn't see any cloud punches or die cuts while I was there, so I'm still on the hunt for those.

Hope you enjoyed seeing some pics from CKC  San Marcos 2012. I definitely recommend attending a CKC event if it's in your area. 

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment