Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Miss you

Hi!

Yesterday was my nephew David Anthony's 16th Birthday. Although we couldn't be
with him and since my SIL and niece's numbers are blocked by my step-brother, his dad,
I was able to get a hold of him. So we called to wish him a Happy Birthday from my
iPhone.

He's such a good kid. I really miss him A LOT. And I can't believe
he's already 16. Wow time sure does fly.

I remember when he was born. He was early and so he had to go into the NICU. But
boy if you looked at him now you would never think it. He's SOOOOO tall. My step-brother
and his ex-wife my SIL are really tall. And so is his sister my niece.

I'm not that way at all. I'm the one in our family pics with mom and step-dad that doesn't look like she's supposed to be there at all. I'm the palest person in my immediate family. You'd think what is that lady doing in that family's pic. But yep. That's my family.

I'll have to see if I can find a picture with us all together. Which would probably be really old since either I'm almost never there when my family takes a picture together or my step-bro isn't there since he moved to New Mexico. 

At least in DH's family there are enough different people that when we take a BIG family pic we all look like we belong. Plus, it's kind of cool to stand out in DH's family pics as he's the baby of 6 and EVERYONE except for us has kiddos. 



Stamps: SU Pedaling Past, TAC Trendy Greetings
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Traveler Little Bicycles
Ink: CTMH Chocolate, CM Pen
Accessories: Colorbox Metal Accents


I created this card during VSN on SCS but I think it really does reflect
my nephew. He loves cars but I think he wouldn't mind a bike either. I know
he loved to ride his bike all over when he lived with his grandparents, my folks. 

 Please let me know what you think.

Also I'm thinking of doing some BLOG CANDY. What do you think?

It's been a while since I've offered any up and I've been organizing my office. I hope to be able to share some pictures with you soon of how it looks. However, I'm waiting on DH to finish with his garage before I can even start on my office. Well, we sort of started we have everything that's going in it already it's just not in there yet. We've got to move some book cases out of my office and into DH's garage, and then build furniture for my office.

I've already had a few people ask if I teach classes. Which I'm dieing to do but since our house isn't that big I'd really like to get my office done first. So I have some room in there and perhaps we can use the kitchen and living room too. If my class gets that big. ;)

Happy Crafting,
M.E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment