Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The best things

Hi!

I created today's card during VSN on SCS.

I love VSN I wish I'd had a chance to play more. Well maybe I can play more
this month as over on SCS they're doing Hope You Can Cling To.

It's in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And remember ladies
if we don't take care of ourselves no one else will. We've got to protect the tatas.

We don't have a history of Breast Cancer on my side of the family although we do have
a history of Cervical Cancer on my mom's. Plus my dad's side of the family has Brain Cancer and my DH's side has a history of Prostate Cancer. So at least there's a bright side to us not being able to conceive as our child will hopefully come from a better medical family history.

I do hope to be able to share with you some of the cards that I get to create for HYCCT, but until
then this is the final card from VSN on SCS.

I hope you like it.

Stamps: SU Life Shared
Paper: Jillibean Soup Coconut Lime Soup Coordinating Paper,Good Day Sunshine by Deena Rutter
Ink: Copics, SU, CTMH Chocolate, Sharpies, Bic Markits
Accessories: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Pennants

This weekend I'll be participating in a blog hop for World Card Making Day. So I hope to see
you back here then. Also I will probably post about some blog candy later this week. So stay tuned.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment