Monday, November 19, 2012

HYCCT Winners

Hi!

I just wanted to share with y'all some of the winners of the HYCCT prizes over at SCS.

Specifically the ones that won the Can You Digi It? prize packages.

The winners for the C.Y.D.I. prizes have been announced. They are:
  1. tessaduck
  2. stamping_crazy
  3. LMcAree
  4. Lindsay Ettlinger  
Congratulations to all of you. I'm so glad that the SplitcoastStampers can get together as a community
and help out the patients at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their families.

I would check back on the SCS site for more details, if you are one of the winners.

I know when my mom was going through cervical cancer treatment  this year it was scary for all of us.  I mean she's our rock and she never gets sick. Plus, right before my mom was diagnosed her sister back home in the Philippines had just died from cervical cancer. Of course my mom is here in the US and medical treatment is significantly better here. 

Fortunately for us my mom is currently in remission and I will be taking her to see her Oncologist in January for a follow-up. 

I hope y'all have a blessed day. 

Happy crafting, 
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment