Monday, September 9, 2013

1 Corinthians 13:8

Hi!

What with school starting in ten days for me. And juggling three design teams I'm trying to get caught up before I get bogged down with exams and holidays. Plus, for me it's been almost eleven years since I've been a student so I want to be sure to fulfill all my commitments.

I will try my best to continue to bring the same great content y'all have come to expect from my blog.

Today, I'm so happy to be able to share with y'all this weeks wonderful sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch, which was created by Anna-Carin.
The minute I saw this sketch the idea of quilts came to mind. As you can tell by my version of this design.

Paper: My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee
Ink: CTMH Archival Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Inverted Scalloped Square SM, Square Swatches
As I was working on this card I had a couple of errors happen. And with all that's going on in my life I just felt as though this was not just the best sentiment for this card but for this portion of my life at this time.

I'm not saying that my life is any more or less need of God's love. Compared to last year things are looking really bright and cheerful. Just a bit busier then normal. But that's a good thing I think.

I hope y'all are doing well and that God is shining his love down upon you.

Happy crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment