Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Let's Go Somewhere

Hi!

Today's challenge over at the Can You Digi It? blog is

I still have photos from my last vacation that need to be put into scrapbooks.

But I will have to say the best part of our last vacation was that my hubby got me a wonderful journal to keep all my memories in.

So the minute I heard about this challenge I was reminded of my journal and  was inspired to create this one.

Stamps: C.Y.D.I. City Smash Stamps by Lily Pink Designs, TPC Studio Travel Collage
Paper: CTMH White Daisy
Ink: CTMH Archival Black
Accessories: Buttons Galore and More Grab Bag, Michaels Winter Cottage Journal, Celebrate It Harvest ribbon, BasicBasic ribbon, Offray Simply Grosgrain


If you have a chance over the next two weeks to play along in this challenge we'd love to see what you create. Please remember to use a digi and make sure it has something to do with travel.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment