Monday, September 23, 2013

AHSC Sketch 22

Hi!

Today is the start of a new week and that means a new sketch over on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.

This is today's wonderful sketch over at AHSC.
And here is my interpretation of it

Stamps: CTMH Perfect Fit - Holidays Holiday
Paper: SU! Festival of Prints
Ink: CTMH Archival Black
Accessories: CM Circle Shapemaker, QuicKutz Ginger Boy, Deck the Halls Tree, Regency Baker's Twine, Buttons Galore and More Grab Bag

As you can see I went a little overboard with the circles. But that's the fun of doing a sketch challenge. As long as you can tell that the sketch was used you can go a little crazy with it.

Also I've been trying to come up with Christmas card ideas and ways to use more of that designer paper I have. Trust me, it's definitely more than some people have. And rather then being afraid of using it or having it so long that it's out of style. I figure I may as well try to use it.

So what do you think. Do you like my take on today's sketch?

Do you have a stack of designer paper that you need to go through?

What do you do with the designer paper that you're tired of or that is too old?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.