Monday, September 23, 2013

AHSC Sketch 22

Hi!

Today is the start of a new week and that means a new sketch over on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.

This is today's wonderful sketch over at AHSC.
And here is my interpretation of it

Stamps: CTMH Perfect Fit - Holidays Holiday
Paper: SU! Festival of Prints
Ink: CTMH Archival Black
Accessories: CM Circle Shapemaker, QuicKutz Ginger Boy, Deck the Halls Tree, Regency Baker's Twine, Buttons Galore and More Grab Bag

As you can see I went a little overboard with the circles. But that's the fun of doing a sketch challenge. As long as you can tell that the sketch was used you can go a little crazy with it.

Also I've been trying to come up with Christmas card ideas and ways to use more of that designer paper I have. Trust me, it's definitely more than some people have. And rather then being afraid of using it or having it so long that it's out of style. I figure I may as well try to use it.

So what do you think. Do you like my take on today's sketch?

Do you have a stack of designer paper that you need to go through?

What do you do with the designer paper that you're tired of or that is too old?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment