Thank you for joining in our " CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop". The hop goes in a circular path, but if you happen to get lost you can find the blog hop list at the end of this post. The starting point for the hop is The Happy Scrapbooker.
If you are on track you should have just visited, Paige's blog, and you are here now.
For this hop I chose to create a Christmas card using elements from the NEW Workshops On The Go® Frosted Cardmaking Kit along with paper from the retired Avonlea paper packet.
I think it gives it a nice wintry look and I prefer this color combination.
What do you think?
|Stamps: Frosted Cardmaking Workshop stamp set|
Paper: CTMH Frosted paper packet, Avonlea paper packet, Crystal Blue, Colonial White
Ink: CTMH Chocolate, Crystal Blue
Accessories: Cuttlebug Snowflake, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Create-A-Flake Four, CTMH Silver Glitter Gems
CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up
- Diane Tuggle - The Happy Scrapbooker
- Rebecca Brown - Show me Scrapping
- Michelle Bowley - Wandering Scissors
- Carol Loftus - Close to My Heart News!
- Linda Pekrul - Blue Sky Scrapping
- Jamie Barney - Scrapping with Elsa and Sophie
- Paige Dolecki - Stampologist
- Mary Ellen Driggs - Cr8ive M.E. (y'all are HERE)
- April Grigson - Imagine the Possibilities Studio
- Theresa Miller - The Sassy Scrapper
- Brenda Lapp - Crafting for sanity? Or insanity?
- Ashley Denny - Be "hoot"iful Scrapbooking
- Mary Schwimer - Ida's Attic