Monday, September 2, 2013

Sweet 16

Hi!

I hope y'all have had a great weekend. I know some of you are probably enjoying a three day or four day weekend.

It's been a busy one for me.

Friday I went to a party which I will share a card that was inspired by it, later. And Saturday we celebrated my niece Alyssa's Sweet 16.

It was pretty low key. Family and friends were in attendance. As far as gifts go since she's a sixteen year old girl, she pretty much just wanted money.

This is my niece with her boyfriend. Don't they look so cute together.
And this is the card I created for her.

Paper: Basic Grey Sultry
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Accessories: Bazzill Basics Ribbon Brown Dashed, Offray Sheerly Yours, QuicKutz Emily die cut, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles SM, CM Custom Cutting System Circles, Tim Holtz Sewing Room
The other items used to create this card are an acrylic $1 stamp set. I bought it back when you could still get acrylic stamps at that price. And the skirt is made of flowers from my stash.

My hubby liked it because it reminded him of a ballerina tutu. And my niece thought it was beautiful.

What do you think?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment