Monday, October 14, 2013

Cheery happy birthday

Hi!

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.

I actually got my schoolwork done before midnight on Saturday. Which was awesome and gave me the chance to create some cards for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges that are going on at Splitcoast Stampers.

Most of the birthday cards I make these days are for my Ward's Relief Society.

I wouldn't really call it a Calling. But, I do it for the Relief Society every month.

I'm grateful that Heavenly Father has given me the talent of paper crafting. And that I can use that talent to enrich the lives of others.

Stamps: Wordsworth Stamps Everyday Whimsy
Paper: CTMH White Daisy
Ink: StazOn Blazing Red
Accessories: Queen & Co Trendy Tape, Buttons Galore and More Grab Bag, Regency Bakers Twine
Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment