Thank you for joining in our " CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop". The hop goes in a circular path, but if you happen to get lost you can find the blog hop list at the end of this post. The starting point for the hop is The Happy Scrapbooker.
If you are on track you should have just visited, Paige's blog, and you are here now.
For this hop, I created a Christmas card. After all, Christmas will be here in 40 days. Can you believe it?!?
Are you ready for it? I'll admit this year I'm not ready. Hopefully, I can get all my Christmas shopping done the day after Thanksgiving.
There's still time to order supplies for making your own Christmas and holiday cards. Plus, if you've got some paper crafters on your Christmas list or you need to give your family some ideas on Christmas gifts, you should definitely check out my CTMH shop, if you don't have a consultant.
|Stamps: CTMH Santa Claus, Merry & Bright|
Paper Size: A2
Ink: VersaMark, CTMH Cranberry, White Daisy, Tombow ABT
Accessories: QuicKutz Cutting Dies Nesting Doily Circles, Cuttlebug Snow Dots, Memory Depot White Detail embossing powder
Your next stop on the blog hop is April.
CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up
- Diane Tuggle - The Happy Scrapbooker
- Rebecca Brown - Show me Scrapping
- Michelle Bowley - Wandering Scissors
- Carol Loftus - Close to My Heart News!
- Linda Pekrul - Blue Sky Scrapping
- Jamie Barney - Scrapping with Elsa and Sophie
- Paige Dolecki - Stampologist
- Mary Ellen Driggs - Cr8ive M.E. (y'all are HERE)
- April Grigson - Imagine the Possibilities Studio
- Theresa Miller - The Sassy Scrapper
- Brenda Lapp - Crafting for sanity? Or insanity?
- Ashley Denny - Be "hoot"iful Scrapbooking
- Mary Schwimer - Ida's Attic