Monday, November 18, 2013

Spirit of Christmas

Hi!

Today starts a new week of challenges over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

This is sketch 30:
I was inspired to create this winter-y Christmas card.

Stamps: CTMH Merry & Bright
Paper: CTMH White Daisy, Heidi Grace Designs Tweet Memories
Paper Size: A2
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Memory Depot Silver embossing powder, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Create-A-Flake Four, Waste Not Paper Satin Ribbon Silver
What do you think of it?

This card could have also used a general winter sentiment.

It seems that this year as I've been making Christmas and winter cards I like glitter. It's not something I use very often because I usually do cards for Operation Write Home.

I think that the holidays just need something that sparkles and to me that means glitter.

Do you notice that you use different products when you make holiday cards?

I hope you have a chance to play along with this week's sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We'd love to see what you create. Be sure to let them know that Mary sent you.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment