Friday, July 13, 2012

For the Team Jacob fans


Stamps: TGF WS Michael
Paper: Jolee's Boutique French General Blue Fabric Remnants
Ink: VersaMagic Jumbo Java, Sharpies, Copic E33 Sand, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, Bic Mark-its Rambunctious Red, Tuxedo Black, Misty Blue
Accessories: Hemp twine
Techniques: distressing, inking, coloring

This card is for all my fellow Twi-hards. But specifically for those
that are Team Jacob. Personally, I'm Team Edward. But as long as
your a Twi-hard it's all good.

So Jacob how does it feel to be here:

Bella Swan: Are you okay? Being here?
Jacob Black
: Why? Afraid I'll trash your party?
[hears growling in the woods]
Jacob Black
: You're not the only one. You think I'd be used to telling you goodbye by now. Come on, you're not supposed to be the one crying, Bella.

I created this card for two challenges:

Here is the photo to draw inspiration from this week:



  • and over on SCS there's a sketch challenge for this week. You can find the challenge here
For this card I used a digi stamp. It's been a while since I've used one and I
thought he'd be the perfect image to go along with a denim challenge. His name
isn't actually Jacob but he is from a line of stamps that The Greeting Farm
created to look like characters from Twilight. His name is WS Michael,
although when I got him it was Dressy Michael. I believe the sentiment stamp
was purchased in the Dollar Section at Joann's.

Do you think he looks like Jacob?


I can't wait to see Twilight Breaking Dawn Part Two. We already have our tickets for opening night. How about you? Are you Team Jacob, Team Edward, or Team Switzerland?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Any one for Anya..

    love merit en annemarie

    ReplyDelete