Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Bear Hugs

This week my scrapbook group did a Animals/Insects Card Swap. Every month we try to do a card swap with a different theme. Do you have a fun scrapbook group where you are?

Since it's the summer there aren't too many cards to show you:(  But the ones that were
created are awesome.

This is my card. I used the sketch from Anyone for Anya?: Simple Sketch Sunday.


Stamps: TGF
Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Copic E33 Sand, Bic Mark-it Pink Flamingo, Woodsy Brown, Honey Brown
Accessories: Regency Baker's Twine, Stampin' Up punch

I love The Greeting Farm stamps, they are adorable. I wish I could share the name of this stamp set with you. But I can't seem to find it anywhere.

My friends Gia and Lori created the following cards. Aren't they awesome!?!

Gia's card


Lori's card
Can you tell that Lori's favorite color is purple;)

Please post below about any fun scrapbook
groups you belong to and what kind of fun
things y'all do.

Happy Crafting, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment