Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Not a Christmas in July

Hi!

I've noticed lately that so many people do Christmas in July posts on their blog.

Well that's just not my style. It's not that I don't make Christmas cards.

But the one card that I rarely do create has got to be Hanukkah cards.

It's probably because it's been a while since I've been to a Hanukkah party. And yes we
do have Jews down here in Texas. And they even invite their friends to their Hanukkah celebration.

Of course, being Texans we do things a bit different. Rather then playing the traditional
dreidel game we played Texas Hold'em dreidel.

Yesterday the newest challenge over on the Can You Digi It? blog was announced and it's Holiday hullabaloo. 

And here is my card that I created for the challenge.

Stamps: C.Y.D.I. Menorah image by Betty Edwards, Hero Arts Happy Chanukah
If you have an opportunity to play along with our challenge in the next two weeks we'd love to see your creation. Remember it needs to use a digi image, which can be a stamp, sentiment, or paper. And has to go along with our Holiday hullabaloo challenge.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment