Monday, August 5, 2013

Home with you

Hi!

Yay! My dear hubby is FINALLY home. He's been in China for a month.

So this card truly does express how I feel about him.

This was the longest business trip he's taken in the eleven years we've been married. And I certainly hope that he doesn't have to go on any for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.

I created this card using Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #15 as inspiration.


Of course, being that it's my card I couldn't just limit myself to the sketch. To me it just felt like it needed something more.

Stamps: CTMH Home Sweet Home
Paper: My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side Two
Ink: CTMH White Daisy
Accessories: Spellbinders Media Mixage Houses One, White Detail embossing powder, CM Corner rounder
What do you think of my card?

Do you or your significant other spend a lot of time apart?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

P.S. The embossing on this card was done using white detail embossing powder I got from my MIL. I've got so many of my cardstock, embellishments, and embossing powders from her store.

Thank goodness I've got my CTMH shop. Otherwise I don't know what I'd do.


No comments:

Post a Comment